We are a specialist risk finance company that provides customised financial solutions, sectoral knowledge, mentorship, and other added-value services for formal small and medium enterprises (SMEs). We’re passionate about funding, supporting and mentoring entrepreneurs, or as we like to call them, the square pegs in round holes.
The Business Partners International Small and Medium Enterprises Fund Namibia is part of the Business Partners International Southern Africa SME Fund, which is a regional Investment Fund established by the International Finance Corporation, Stichting DOEN, African Development Bank, Proparco, FMO and Business Partners Limited. The fund provides integrated investment and added-value solutions for small and medium entrepreneurs, from single-owner businesses to partnerships and multi-owner ventures. The Fund is managed by Business Partners International – a subsidiary of Business Partners Limited, South Africa’s leading investment company for small and medium enterprises.
What sets us apart?
We’re ‘square pegs’ too.
Unlike with some risk finance companies, you the entrepreneur, are our exclusive focus.
We know that by investing in you, the entrepreneur, it will not only help with creating and building your own wealth, but also fuel the growth of the economy and the creation of jobs.
Over the past 30+ years, we have tailored every aspect of our business to ensure your success. Here are some of the ways we do this:
- Our products and services are specifically tailored to meet your unique needs.
- We don’t have the same owner’s capital or security requirements that many other financial institutions do.
- Our range of financing and added-value services provide an integrated solution for you, catering for all aspects of your business needs, including property broking and property management, as well as consulting and mentorship services.
- As we specialise in investing capital, skills and knowledge in entrepreneurs, our staff have in-depth knowledge of the SME sector, as well as insight into the challenges facing independent businesses.
- Our risk financing model is regarded as one of the most innovative in the world and has been internationally accepted as a working financing solution for SMEs in developing countries.
- Similarly, our due diligence process is thorough, tried and tested; therefore providing insight into the extent of inherent risk in each deal.
- Our systems and processes have earned us an ISO 9001:2008 accreditation – the first financial services company in South Africa to be accredited in this way.